The Maidstone trolleybus system once served Maidstone, the county town of Kent, England. Opened on 1 May 1928, it gradually replaced the Maidstone tramway network.
By the standards of the various now defunct trolleybus systems in the United Kingdom, the Maidstone system was a small one, with just two routes, and a maximum fleet of only 24 trolleybuses. It was closed on 15 April 1967.
Three of the former Maidstone trolleybuses are now preserved, two of them at the Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft, and the other at the East Anglia Transport Museum, Carlton Colville, Suffolk.
56 is in near serviceable condition, but does not posses a current operating certificate. It can however be viewed at the Museum.